IT Helpdesk Support
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise and further develop your experience in IT Helpdesk Support with this Melbourne CBD based law firm.
You will provide first level helpdesk support to the firm’s users with issues relating to hardware and software packages and operating processes. You will respond to phone calls and email requests to ensure the IT reportable problems are prioritised and managed according to urgency. If the issue is of a more complex nature, you will pass this on to the appropriate IT person within the team.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of various software packages including MS Office, document management and be familiar with practice management systems
- Experience with Active Directory
- Sound understanding of PC Hardware and peripherals as well as Windows and Apple OS environment
- An ability to adapt to new software applications quickly
- Highly developed problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
- An understanding of network technologies and administration is desirable
A minimum of 12 months experience working in a helpdesk support role is essential within a professional services organisation with a high customer service focus. Experience in handling afterhours IT queries will be highly regarded.
Salary is commensurate with experience and other great staff benefits are on offer.
For instructions on how to apply, click the Organization Name in the Find Jobs page.