The High Commission of Canada, in Canberra, is looking for a highly motivated and organized person to fill the position of Assistant to the Immigration Program Manager.
This position requires:
French language ability would be considered an asset.
- successful completion of High School with one year of completed post-secondary studies or one year experience with the same employer
- some knowledge of Canadian immigration policy and programs;
- excellent organizational and administrative skills with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines;
- excellent written and oral English communication skills;
- experience working in a general office environment providing administrative support, including budget reports and forecasts, and preparing travel claims;
- experience using a PC in a network environment using word processing software, spreadsheets and internet research;
- ability to demonstrate initiative and sound judgement;
- ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines under pressure;
- ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships within a team.
To request a copy of the Job Description and Statement of Merit Criteria, please contact the Personnel Administrator at email@example.com.
Applications with a CV and cover letter indicating how all mandatory education and experience requirements are met can be forwarded to the Personnel Administrator at the above email address.
Only applications received by email by the deadline of 4:00pm on Friday 18th November, 2016 will be included in the competition process.
Applicants may be required to pass a test to gain access to an interview. Applicants must have valid work authorization for Australia.