Planning to work in the hospitality industry when you come to Australia?

02 Dec 2016 11:47 AM | Anonymous member (Administrator)

Increase your job opportunities by completing a Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.

A Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA) is a mandatory certificate that shows you know the regulations and laws concerning alcohol consumption in Australia.

If you are planning to work in the hospitality industry where alcohol is sold and served then an RSA certificate is crucial. This RSA certificate will increase your job prospects in the Australian hospitality industry, expose you to Australian food, beer and wine culture as well as help fund your holiday.

The rates for certificates are affordable making it a wise investment for job seekers on a working holiday visa.  

The laws vary across States, so you can’t get an RSA certificate that is valid across all Australian jurisdictions. Each State has their own certificate and the rates vary between $24 and $150 depending on the State and package chosen.

You can find and complete the courses online below:

Visit the CACC JOB BANK: 

A free job employment search platform

The CACC Job Bank was created to better connect employers with skilled individuals on a working holiday visa. You can view jobs and post employment opportunities for FREE through the CACC Job Bank.

Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce - Sydney Head Office
T:  +61 (02) 9053 0000

      © Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce

Legal & Privacy Disclaimer

Powered by Wild Apricot. Try our all-in-one platform for easy membership management